The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karl J Eisbach has the following 3 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Cleft Lip
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 76
He was to eliminate my frown line. Do an ear lift. Improve my neck line. My ears are deformed, my frown line is still there, I have a lump next to my ear & I am numb from my ear to ear. This is after 1 yr. my chin & ear & I am numb around my ear to ear, & this is 1 yr. later. I believe he is a fraud.
Before you have plastic surgery, make sure that your doctor is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. It takes many years of additional training to actually be "board certified", not just a "facial plastic surgeon". Your face deserves the best. I just completed the second surgery to correct what Dr Eisbach did and I will have to have another later this year. I highly recommend that you take the time to check your doctor's credentials before you let him cut on your face.
47 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
University Of Iowa Hospitals And Clinics
Dr. Karl J Eisbach accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEisbach Facial Plastic Surgeon, 7800 Constitution Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM
Dr. Karl J Eisbach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.