Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karl W Helmold has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Karl W Helmold has the following 14 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Karl W Helmold has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Karl W Helmold is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I fell in love with Dr. Helmold at my first meeting with him. He was extremely friendly, spent a generous amount of time with me discussing my reason for visiting him, and he was so knowledgeable about my problem (hip/thigh paralysis) that I suffered for over a month before seeing him, he told me what he thought the problem was, gave me a shot, and healed my pain/numbness just that quickly. Because of his competence, knowledge, concern for his patients, witty personality and professional office staff as well, I would ABSOLUTEY recommend Dr. Helmold to my family and friends for any orthopedic needs
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
30 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Karl W Helmold accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLower Bucks Hospital, 501 Bath Rd, Bristol, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karl W Helmold in this video.
Dr. Karl W Helmold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bristol, PA.