- St Vincent Hospital
- Bellin Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karl L Schwiesow MD
Dr. Karl L Schwiesow, MD is a doctor primarily located in Green Bay, WI. They have 52 years of experience. Their specialties include Ophthalmology.
Dr. Karl L Schwiesow has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Karl L Schwiesow has the following 2 expertise
- Laser Surgery
52 Years Experience
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Karl L Schwiesow Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Karl L Schwiesow
Specialty Interests: -Diabetic eye evaluation and care -Glaucoma management -Laser surgery -Cornea and external disease -Pediatric ophthalmology -Comprehensive eye examinations -Medical eye diseases Education: -Board Certified, the American Board of Ophthalmology -Ophthalmology Residency at Loyola University Medical Center, Chicago, IL -Medical Officer, Lieutenant Commander U.S. Navy, U.S. Naval Hospital, San Diego, and Destroyer Squadron 9 -Bachelor of Science, University of Illinois, Champaign, IL -Doctor of Medicine from University of Illinois, Chicago, IL -Medical/Surgical Internship, Great Lakes Naval Hospital, Great Lakes, IL