Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Karl K Trimble
Dr. Karl K Trimble, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint George, UT, with another office in Ely, NV. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Trimble is affiliated with Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus. Dr. Trimble has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Karl K Trimble has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Karl K Trimble has the following 12 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Karl K Trimble has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Karl K Trimble is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 52
I was in Dr. Trimble’s Office this morning, only the second time I have seen him. When I walked out 20 minutes later, He had barely spoken, let alone give me any indication of burning my face during this visit. I have several public speaking engagements in the next week so would have deferred this part of the treatment until a later date, had he bothered to ask. I not only have freeze burns in the places I showed him, but also a severely burned nose without any warning. My nose is already blistering beyond anything I’ve ever experienced. Without permission or any warning, a young male student came into the examining room. Dr. Trimble opened the gown front and back, but did not do a full body check as I had expected. Once he was done burning me and doing a quick mole biopsy, he said they would call about the lab results left the room without a word. Didn’t take a couple of minutes to ask if I had questions...nothing. I will not return again and will discourage anyone I know from using him in the future. Honestly, I have never met a physician with such a cold and uncaring manner. Please relay my concerns to him since I can’t do so personally.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Trimble is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Karl K Trimble accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karl K Trimble, MD - Dermatology in Saint George, UT, in this video.
Dr. Karl K Trimble is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint George, UT.