Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karl K Wolf has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Karl K Wolf has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Karl K Wolf has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 25
Dr. Wolf is a caring and considerate doctor. Not only is he an expert in his field, he is well respected by his patients and the medical community. He has taken care of me for approximately 6 years and I would highly reccommend him to anyone looking for a doctor who really cares. His staff is excellent and they try to accommodate your schedule and needs. When I was hospitalized several times, he was there every day to see me and update me on my progress.
Dr. Wolf is a great doctor or so they say except when you have complicated symtoms. You get 15 minutes, 20 if you are lucky, before he rushes you out the door with no explanation and an expectation that you'll just do what tells you to do without question. He schedules WAY too many patients, 3 to 4 an hour and it is clear he is in it for th emoney in how he shoves his way through the day one patient after another. There is no way even the BEST doctor can be thorough and complete in his diagnoses or his treatments. He's a lawsuit waiting to happen. I DO NOT recoomend him. I left without a diagnosis and with a prescription for a medication that treated something I wasn't even suffering from!
misdiagnosed undiagnosed baffled but determined to get it without help he watched me wither away before his very eyes all functions lost and now he sends me for tests at hospital that does not work on weekends no mri no ct scan i may veg another 5 days 4 days dying for 3 tests also overmedicated mismedicated over and under dosed
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Wolf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
San Joaquin General Hospital
Dr. Karl K Wolf accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsManteca Medical Group Inc, 1262 E North St, Manteca, CA
Dr. Karl K Wolf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manteca, CA.