Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Karla D Gayer
Karla D Gayer is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 17
Karla Gayer left GWU in 2014, and I have no idea where she went. And don't care. Making an appointment with her is miserable and it takes months to get a follow-up she requests. When I showed up for one appt., she had gotten busy and refused to see me. That was my last visit. She gave me a very fast look over when I had a patch on my nose. I did get good exams of my back since I had lived at high altitude for many years. Otherwise, nothing much except sh was always reaching for the liquid nitrogen squirt can at $100 a pop. Other than that she's wonderful... Looking for a good dermatologist these days.
First of all, it is very difficult getting an appointment at this office. Then, after moving away I wanted to transfer my medical records. They charge a flat fee of 25.00 for records over 4 pages. Obtaining the records is even more difficult. They have a form you fax in, okay. But when you attempt to contact someone in medical records, you always have to leave a voicemail and they never call back! As the appointment approached that I needed records for, I called the appointment line as they are the only ones who seem to answer. A woman answered and instead of listening to the problem and trying to suggest another route, she hung up! Unbelievable that they would call themselves professionals. I did call back and another lady answered the phone and gave me the patient liason's phone number. I have left another message and still waiting to hear back.... My advice: avoid this group and the ensuing headache.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2150 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC
Karla D Gayer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.