Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kate E Koplan MD
Dr. Kate E Koplan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kate E Koplan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kate E Koplan has the following 7 expertise
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Weight Loss
Showing 3 of 3
Great Doctor, Highly recommended.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kate E Koplan - Posted on June 8th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kate E Koplan - Posted on March 10th, 2011
Bossy and poor communicator
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kate E Koplan - Posted on November 1st, 2010
14 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Kate E Koplan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kate E Koplan's office for more information.
3495 Piedmont Rd NE Atlanta, GA : (770) 514-5451
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kate E Koplan, MD - Internal Medicine in Atlanta, GA, in this video.
Dr. Kate E Koplan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.