Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Katharine R Cooper has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Although Dr. Cooper seems like an efficient physician, she almost killed my mother with a careless mistake. Once the mistake was caught, she sent my mother to another hospital so she could go on vacation. She sent her to a hospital out of her insurance network, after we asked to make sure we would be in-network. Then, she had her sent to the wrong floor, and only sent half of her records. This lead to tests having to be redone at the new facility, and her insurance would not cover them. In short, a very simple out-patient procedure ended up putting my mother in the hospital for over a week and incur 12,000 in unnecessary medical expenses. I would not suggest using Dr. Cooper for anything other than a pap-smear.
28 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Dr. Katharine R Cooper accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKatharine R Cooper Md, 3368 Highway 280 Ste 205, Alexander City, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Katharine R Cooper in this video.
Dr. Katharine R Cooper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexander City, AL.