Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Katherin A Rockefeller has 2 locations
4250 Plymouth Rd
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Book Online Now
Dr. Katherin A Rockefeller has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Katherin A Rockefeller has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Katherin A Rockefeller - Posted on April 9th, 2015
Dr. Katherin Rockefeller is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met! She takes the time to get to know you and she truly does care about her patients. She followed up with me by calling me at home in between visits because my insurance did not allow for many visits. She is very thorough and makes sure she is covering all her bases to do all she can for you, all while making you feel included in the process. She is leaving UM for another fellowship out of state. They will be very lucky to have her!
7 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 2011
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Katherin A Rockefeller Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Katherin A Rockefeller's office for more information.
236 Gannett Dr South Portland, ME : (207) 661-3600
4250 Plymouth Rd Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Locations & Directions
Dr. Katherin A Rockefeller is similar to the following 4 Doctors near South Portland, ME.