Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine Au Hargraves MD
Dr. Katherine Au Hargraves, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodland Hills, CA, with other offices in Hermosa Beach, CA and San Gabriel, CA . She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine Au Hargraves has 3 locations
PO Box 4419
Woodland Hills, CA 91365
438 W Las Tunas Dr Fl 1
San Gabriel, CA 91776
Book Online Now
Dr. Katherine Au Hargraves has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Katherine Au Hargraves has the following 3 expertise
15 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Katherine Au Hargraves Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Katherine Au Hargraves's office for more information.
PO Box 4419 Woodland Hills, CA 91365
434 Manhattan Ave Hermosa Beach, CA : (805) 712-1682
438 W Las Tunas Dr Fl 1 San Gabriel, CA 91776
Locations & Directions
Dr. Katherine Au Hargraves is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Woodland Hills, CA.