Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine G Conner MD
Dr. Katherine G Conner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington Heights, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Elgin, IL (and 2 other locations). Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine G Conner has 5 locations
1515 W Dundee Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
7447 W Talcott Ave Ste 422
Chicago, IL 60631
Dr. Katherine G Conner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Katherine G Conner has the following 3 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Katherine G Conner - Posted on March 25th, 2015
Dr. Katherine G Conner Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Katherine G Conner
Dr. Katherine G. Conner, M.D. grew up in the western suburbs of Chicago. She attended undergraduate school at the University of Iowa and received her medical degree from Rush Medical College. She completed her Internal Medicine residency and Allergy and Immunology fellowship at Rush University Medical Center. During fellowship, Dr. Conner received extensive training in the treatment of allergic and immunologic diseases for both children and adults. Her training included time at Rush University as well as Stroger Hospital in both the inpatient and outpatient settings. Dr. Conner is on staff at Resurrection Medical Center, Advocate Lutheran Hospital, and Advocate Sherman Hospital. Dr. Conner has a young daughter and enjoys spending time with her family as well as travel, running, hiking, sailing, and being outdoors.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Katherine G Conner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Arlington Heights, IL.