Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Katherine M Dewey has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
She is my OB for last 9 years. I had my daughter with her, and I am expecting another one in few months. My pregnancies have been full of complications and surprises. However, she handled every single situation very professionally. She is super smart and knowledgeable. She will give you an honest opinion about your problem whether you like the solution or not which makes me love her. I don't want an OB who just sweet talk and don't know much about his/her work. I need an expert, and I am glad that I got one. :)
I don't generally take the time to write reviews about doctors, but Dr. Dewey is exceptional. She delivered both of my children (one via emergency c-section). I had been through several OB/GYN's when I was trying to get pregnant and Dr. Dewey was by far the best. She is great under pressure...she is extremely thorough without managing to panic or scare you. I have complete confidence in her and highly recommend her.
I love Dr. Dewey. She has delivered both my children by c section. First was emergency c section and second was planned. She doesn't make a decision for you. She gives you pros and cons of all options and let's you decide what's best for you and your body. She has awesome bed side manners. I have never felt rushed during a visit and she always asks several times during a visit if I have any concerns or questions. Great care every visit.
She is amazing! Honestly, when I learned I was pregnant, I looked for a doctor with a great education. I chose her because she was female and had went to New York university. I know that's lame, but it worked out very well for me! She is HILARIOUS to! She makes me laugh at every appointment. Getting in to see her is a challenge, but I know it is because she is fantastic and well worth the wait! Please don't ever leave us!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Dewey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Chicago Medicine
Dr. Katherine M Dewey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Carelink from Coventry Network
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSsm Saint Joseph Medical Park, 1475 Kisker Rd, Saint Charles, MO
Dr. Katherine M Dewey is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Saint Charles, MO.