Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine L Eastwood
Dr. Katherine L Eastwood, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Eastwood is affiliated with University Of Washington Medical Center and Cascade Valley Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine L Eastwood has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Katherine L Eastwood has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Dr. Katherine L Eastwood has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Katherine L Eastwood is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Eastwood is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Katherine L Eastwood accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
Locations & DirectionsSwedish Maternal & Fetal Specialty Center, 1229 Madison St Ste 750, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Katherine L Eastwood in this video.
Dr. Katherine L Eastwood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.