Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine K Hansul
Dr. Katherine K Hansul, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Wyoming, MI. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice & Palliative Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Hansul is affiliated with Metro Health Hospital. Dr. Hansul has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine K Hansul has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Katherine K Hansul has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Katherine K Hansul has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
Where to start..My appointment was scheduled for 10am. My husband and I arrived on time, after searching about 5 different buildings to find the right office. Once we arrived, the ladies at the front desk (aka receptionist) told us Kelly Hansul couldn't see us and to come back at 1pm that afternoon, absolutely NO one was very welcoming or friendly either. Why they couldn't call and let us know before we drove 20 minutes out of our way and arranged our schedules for that appointment..who knows. So at 1pm, I arrived back at the drs office without my husband this time because his schedule was different now. Waited at least 15 minutes to go in to see Kelly Hansul. The nurse who I met with first was very unwelcoming, unfriendly, didn't introduce herself or explain the things she was doing at all, she really didn't say a word actually. Kelly Hansul finally came in and ALSO did not introduce herself, was not a very warm-welcoming person and did not make me feel comfortable at all, got straight to her point about what she wanted me not doing and didn't seem to acknowledge my feelings. After the appointment, I had to wait for the receptionist to finish up with my paper work and insurance for almost a WHOLE hour..which probably would have been more if I wouldn't have gone up to the front desk (where the receptionists CLEARLY could see me sitting from) asked if they were done yet and they said "ohhh, you have to go through that door to the other receptionist on the other side to get your things" That would have been nice to know prior to waiting for almost an hour. To the point, it's not a lot to ask for a warm, welcoming, friendly atmosphere when you are pregnant. And I just believe this was the complete opposite of that.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Hansul is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Katherine K Hansul accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Spectrum Health
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMichigan Ob/Gyn, 2221 Health Dr SW Ste 2100, Wyoming, MI
Dr. Katherine K Hansul is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wyoming, MI.