Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. H Kim
Dr. H Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Quincy, MA, with other offices in Winchester, MA and Boston, MA (and 1 other location). She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Radiation Oncology and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Mass General Hospital, New England Baptist Hospital and St. Vincent's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. H Kim has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. H Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Quincy, MA.