Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine C Arcenas MD
Dr. Katherine C Arcenas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar Rapids, IA, with another office in North Liberty, IA. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Arcenas is affiliated with Mercy Hospital-Iowa City. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine C Arcenas has 2 locations
1026 A Ave NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Book Online Now
Dr. Katherine C Arcenas has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Katherine C Arcenas has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Katherine C Arcenas is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Arcenas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Dr. Katherine C Arcenas Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Katherine C Arcenas's office for more information.
1026 A Ave NE Cedar Rapids, IA : (319) 369-7211
105 E Hickory St North Liberty, IA : (319) 730-7300
Locations & Directions
Dr. Katherine C Arcenas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cedar Rapids, IA.