Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Katherine Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 13
Your info on this doctor needs to be updated. About a year ago she abandoned her practice in Torrance, CA and took all records with her. She gave no notice to patients or the building in which she pracrticed. No one knows what happened to her but I have spoken to many of her ex-patients and they are furious that she would lie, set up appointments, take all records, and disappear. Please update your info on her.
I chose Dr. Lee after rdg many reviews. From the moment I met her she creates ease and has a calming aura. She listens and asks the right questions to get to the core of the issue. She does thorough examinations and sincerely cares. I feel as if she treats me like a relative and makes it a priority to look out for my current and future well-being. An amazing individual. I trust her completely.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UC Davis Medical Center
19 Years Experience
American University of the Caribbean
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions23451 Madison St, Torrance, CA
Dr. Katherine Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.