Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Katherine E Mccuaig has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Katherine E Mccuaig has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Katherine E Mccuaig has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
This surgeon is thorough, efficient and compassionate. Afgterreading some of the other reviews, I wonder who they saw. Many patients don't realize that a surgeon is usually a very concrete, logical thinker. I don't see why anyone expects the red carpet; staff was fine; again, they have many patients with urgencies and emergencies, so you may have to wait--if it were you or your family member you'd want someone this dedicated. As for the "burn" one person mentioned, that's an OR staff issue, not the surgeon.
Dr. McCuaig is one of the worst doctors i have ever had in all my experiences with doctors. She is rude and talks to her patients like they all have degrees in medicine,she made me feel like a number and not a person all she cares about is making money and her staff is rude unfriendly and her office DOES NOT PRACTICE OR SHOW COMPASSION TO THE PATIENTS AT ALL. I will never use Dr McCuaig again or recommend her to any of my friends,family or even my worst enemy at that. You dont have to take my word for it but ill be praying for if you do use her:(
Dr. Mccuaig is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
University Of Alberta
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMountain View Surgical Associates Pc, 6641 E Baywood Ave Ste B3, Mesa, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Katherine E Mccuaig in this video.
Dr. Katherine E Mccuaig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.