Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Katherine Pickett has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Katherine Pickett has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 4
One of the worst doctors and practices that I have met. If I had the time to look for a better place I would. But now I am in the care of specialist (since I've been diagnosed with cancer) most of my care gets handled elsewhere. I only go for emergencies but it is pretty difficult to get sick appts. She is usually in and out of the exam room so quickly that you didn't even get a chance to ask a single question. I do get better treatment now that I am a cancer survivor.
Dr. Pickett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Mcgaw Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMidwest Internists, 1020 E Ogden Ave Ste 115, Naperville, IL
Dr. Katherine Pickett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naperville, IL.