Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine Richmond
Dr. Katherine Richmond, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cuyahoga Falls, OH, with other offices in Akron, OH and Cuyahoga Falls, OH . She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Richmond is affiliated with Akron General Woman's Care, Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital and Childrens Hospital Med Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine Richmond has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 16
The last time i saw her was 2007, to be fair. It was i'd say my eighth visit with Dr Richmond. an hour after my appointment time i started calling around to have someone pick my kids up at school (at 3:15). about ten minutes later i heard rhe receptionist say "dr richmond's here" :o . of course i wasnt first to be seen. anyway by the time i got in there i was heated. dr richmond was unkempt and smelled unpleasant. she sat there falling asleep while asking me questions! then she asked if i knew that I was falling asleep!! i have since found a wonderful dr.
I spent many years with Dr. Richmond looking out for me and my health. As did one other former patient mentioned, It is a shame she is not available for patients. She truly knew her stuff and was very, very caring. Over the years I also saw a decline in her physical appearance and she did use a lot of excuses. I wish she would come back and start over again. We lost not only a good Dr. but a friend that cared.
Dr. Richmond is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Akron General Woman's Care
Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Childrens Hospital Med Ctr
Summa Health Systems Hospitals
24 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Katherine Richmond in this video.
Dr. Katherine Richmond is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cuyahoga Falls, OH.