- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine Trintchouk MD
Dr. Katherine Trintchouk, MD is a doctor primarily located in Santee, CA. They have 25 years of experience. Their specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. They speak English.
Dr. Katherine Trintchouk has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Katherine Trintchouk has the following 8 expertise
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
- HIV Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hepatitis C
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Katherine Trintchouk Accepts the Following Insurance
- 655 Park Center Dr Santee , CA : (619) 596-5500
More about Dr. Katherine Trintchouk
Dr. Trintchouk graduated from the Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry in 1994. Dr. Trintchouk works in Santee, CA and specializes in Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine.