Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Katherine P Weeks has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
There are so many amazing doctors in Mooresville, run do not walk away from this one. Don't believe me? Please review her past history with a quick Google search. You will find she has been involved with multiple different practices and all of them fail and go out of business. You have to ask yourself why? In today's market, Doctors are a dime a dozen - why would you allow your health to be managed by a Doctor that is unable to sustain a practice and continues to bounce around from one location to the next? It's your health.
I needed to get in to see a doctor asap. I am new to the area and had no clue where to even turn to. I found this office online, and the practice model was very appealing to me, due to having such a high insurance deductible. Dr. Weeks was able to see me the day that I called, the only wait time was me filling out the paper work. She took the time to go through my symptoms with me and explained everything in a manner which I understood. She is amazing, and am blessed to have found a new physician.
27 Years Experience
The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University
Graduated in 1991
Carolinas Medical Center
Dr. Katherine P Weeks accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBlue Skies Family Medicine, 363 Williamson Rd Ste 103, Mooresville, NC
Dr. Katherine P Weeks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mooresville, NC.