Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kathleen E Pearson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kathleen E Pearson has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Kathleen E Pearson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
Pearson has managed to totally ignore my previous dr's medical records. I have many conditions. ? Well documented. She refused to deal with them instead sent me to specialist s who look at me and write my scipts. Because she can't he bothered. Guess if you are easy you are ok. Does not listen to patient. So nothappy
I have seen Dr. Pearson on two separate occasions both times near the end of the day. She is to say, a rather gruff individual at times. She told me that she doesn't deal with "complaining patients" though I do understand the importance of patients being proactive. But she is highly opinionated at times which I find offensive. The fact that that it's so easy to get an appointment with her might say something as well. Anyway, if I didn't know any better I would say that she is unhappy in her job and too worried about being sued.
Dr. Pearson was my doctor for more than 10 years. I am lost without her. My visits to her office where relaxing, felt like I was visiting an old friend. Dr. Pearson helped both my husband and I with our scary diagnosis of Hep C. helping us find the right treatment the best liver doctors to help us. I miss her everytime I go to a doctor, I wish she was still here to make me feel better.
Dr. Pearson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTenney Mountain Internal Medicine, 16 Hospital Rd, Plymouth, NH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kathleen E Pearson, DO - Family Medicine in Plymouth, NH, in this video.
Dr. Kathleen E Pearson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plymouth, NH.