Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen L Roth
Dr. Kathleen L Roth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Roth is affiliated with Lucile Packard Childrens Hospital, Sutter Tracy Community Hospital and Enloe Medical Center Esplanade. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen L Roth has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I give this Dr. 5 stars. She was very professional and really took the time to listen to my concerns. She was also very thourough in her exam which made me feel like she is doing everything she could to help solve my health issues. I would definately recommend her to anyone looking for a smart, compassionate, reliable physician.
Dr. Roth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaleida Health System
Dr. Kathleen L Roth accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKathleen Louise Roth Md, 6279 Virgo Rd, Oakland, CA
Dr. Kathleen L Roth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.