Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathlyn J Drexler has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
7 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Kathlyn J Drexler accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAvera Orthopedics And Sports Medicine, 911 E 20th St Ste 300, Sioux Falls, SD
Dr. Kathlyn J Drexler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.