Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathryn A Copeland
Dr. Kathryn A Copeland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carmel, IN. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Copeland is affiliated with St Vincent Mercy Hospital and Community Hospital East. Dr. Copeland has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathryn A Copeland has the following 2 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Copland was arrogant and she and her staff were unprofessional. I waited over an hour to see her. The nurse had to ask Dr. Copeland multiple times what tests to run. Dr. Copeland seemed to make a cookie cutter diagnosis. She gave me little hope and was arrogant and rude too! One of the worst doctor's I've ever been to.
I had a pelvic issue that I heard she could help with. The visit was a waste of my time. She quoted out -dated material about the use of medical Botox. She actually told me that it lasts ON AVERAGE for 9 months. It last about 3 months, and anyone who has taken a refresher course should know this. Her attitude was condescending and she spent more time interrupting me then listening. My problem was eventually fixed by a much more qualified Uro/Gyn. --I strongly don't recommend.
Although this office is very busy, Dr. Copeland made me feel very comfortable with my procedure, even though I had been traumatized by a previous surgery from a different doc. I appreciate her bedside manner, intelligence and sense of humor as well. She accurately determined the best course of action for me, unlike a previous doctor. I am very happy with her and would strongly recommend her services.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Copeland is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of North Carolina Health System
Dr. Kathryn A Copeland accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
- Multiplan PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUrology Of Indiana, 12188A N Meridian St Ste 200, Carmel, IN
Dr. Kathryn A Copeland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmel, IN.