Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathryn Simon
Dr. Kathryn Simon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bryn Mawr, PA, with another office in Bryn Mawr, PA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Simon is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital, Hahnemann University Hospital and Riddle Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathryn Simon has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Kathryn Simon has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Kathryn Simon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Simon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Hahnemann University Hospital
Riddle Memorial Hospital
Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Bryn Mawr Hospital - On staff since 1992
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kathryn Simon in this video.
Dr. Kathryn Simon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryn Mawr, PA.