Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathryn P Trayes
Dr. Kathryn P Trayes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Trayes is affiliated with St Mary Medical Center and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathryn P Trayes has 2 locations
700 Walnut St Fl 2
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Book Online Now
Dr. Kathryn P Trayes has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kathryn P Trayes has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Kathryn P Trayes is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kathryn P Trayes - Posted on May 1st, 2014
Have been seeing this physcian for over 2 years. She has great bedside manner, very professional, and I fully trust her judgement. Im a health care professional myself and am very satisfied with her as my physcian
An ex patient
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kathryn P Trayes - Posted on June 23rd, 2011
Don't get ripped off! Double charged!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kathryn P Trayes - Posted on April 21st, 2011
The doctor was fine she spent maybe 10 minutes with me, she was nice enough. I went in for a regular annual physical checkup then the doctor ask if I had any other issues. I thought while I was there I could note slight allergy and a skin thing nothing serious. I thought it was all part of the same exam. The billing admin told me my copay was $20. One month later I get billing from Jefferson hospital that the services were $300+ and my insurance doesn't cover all of it. Apparently it's considered 2 visits in one at Jefferson so you will be charged for ANY health advice given to you. Be careful when you make an appointment if you discuss any other slight health issues they will charge you for it!
Dr. Trayes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Kathryn P Trayes Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kathryn P Trayes is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.