- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathryn Fletcher MD
Dr. Kathryn Fletcher, MD is a doctor primarily located in Oak Lawn, IL, with other offices in Crown Point, IN and Los Angeles, CA. Their specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. They speak English.
Dr. Kathryn Fletcher has 3 locations
Dr. Kathryn Fletcher has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kathryn Fletcher has the following 4 expertise
- Congenital Anomalies
- Premature Infants
- Congenital Heart Disease
- High-Risk Deliveries
Graduated in 2012
Dr. Kathryn Fletcher Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kathryn Fletcher
Dr. Fletcher graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School in 2012. Dr. Fletcher works in Oak Lawn, IL and 2 other locations and specializes in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics.