- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathy R Akashi MD
Dr. Kathy R Akashi, MD is a doctor primarily located in Anaheim, CA. They have 36 years of experience. Their specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. They speak English.
Dr. Kathy R Akashi has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kathy R Akashi has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Kathy R Akashi Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kathy R Akashi
I am a native Angeleno, but I like to say that I "grew up" in New York City. Wanting to explore the world beyond my suburban community, after high school I spent eight academic years in the Big Apple. Those years matured me, shaped many of my perspectives, yielded some lasting friendships and gave me an appreciation for a really good corned beef sandwich. But family, warm weather and superior produce lured me home, and I am happy to be back.