Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathy L Galla-Elizeus has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Ovarian Cancer
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Uterine Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
This is the worst doctor I have ever been to. I have problems with my iron levels, therefore I am supposed to never be off of birth control and have a few periods as possible. I recently went to fill my prescription and the insurance company needed prior authorization to fill it. This means the doctor needs to contact the insurance company and say I need the prescription for something other than birthcontrol. I called my doctor and told them this and she said no. She said that I haven't had a pap smear in two years and that she wont approve it until I do. Well I was out of pills and I needed the refill in two days. Also I had an appointment with her in 4 days however that wasn't good enough and she refused to fill my prescription even though she knows about the iron deficiency. This caused me to go into a second period one day after mine ended. After attempting to talk to her directly since her staff got very snippy for me calling more than once in one day she refused and I decided to switch doctors. Also I am only 20 years old and I learned that I don't even need to have a pap smear until im 21.Do not go to her. She is rude, laughs at your questions like your stupid, and gives instructions that don't follow your prescriptions instructions.
23 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. Kathy L Galla-Elizeus accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kathy L Galla-Elizeus is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Du Bois, PA.