Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathleen A Garde has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Saw Dr.Garde on 9.20.13 for reproductive organ issues. Not only was she prompt she was very articulate in discussing my surgical, gynecological, and emotional worries co-insiding with hysterectomy surgery. Being a person who asks many questions - she was not discouraged and appropriately answered any question I asked. I would highly recommend this provider to any woman seeking ob/gyn care.
Dr. Garde is an exceptional doctor. She helped deliver our second child, who was breech. We tried everything to get our baby to turn but nothing worked. I wanted to have our baby naturally if possible, and Dr. Garde and the caring group of nurses and staff at Island Hospital made that happen and held up our birth plan requests with out any fuss. We have a wonderful healthy baby who just turned one year. I would reccommend Dr. Garde without hesitation.
I have been seeing Dr Garde for the last 8 years. She is by far the BEST OBGYN I have ever had. She has delivered three of my four children (and the only reason for that is we lived out of the area for child #3). Dr. Garde has an amazing bedside manner and takes time to listen to concerns and act on them. She is extremely competent and got me through 3 preterm labor experiences with healthy, happy babies! I have also seen her for 2 miscarriages that required surgery and she was truly compassionate and caring. You will not find a better doctor, she is truly the best. I have recommended all of my friends and family to her and they all love her as well. She just recently helped one of my family members through issues with infertility and they are now expecting! I could go on forever but the point is, I truly respect and trust Dr Garde with my life and that of my babies and HIGHLY recommend her. It can sometimes take quite a while to get in for an appointment, depending on the issue of course but I will gladly deal with that and I know it is because she is in very high demand.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
24 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Kathleen A Garde accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kathleen A Garde is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Anacortes, WA.