Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathy C Maupin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Weight Loss
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 20
I had been going to Dr Maupin for several years and her staff was always courteous. In 2011 I brought my teenage daughter to her and she was given unnecessary tests that cost us hundred's of dollars and no result. When I asked if she could be put on the pill to control her menstrual periods, she basically shrugged it off. I kept calling to get results but staff was rude to me and basically told me to find another dr. This Dr in the past was the best but she has changed over the years.
When was the last time you had a Dr's appointment and the Doctor spent literally an hour and twenty minutes with you and made you feel great about being there? That's the type of care you will receive from this doctor. Dr Maupin is a GENUIS at Hormone Replacement Therapy. She has was involved in this technology well before all of the other companies out there. I literally feel like I have gone back in time and I'm 25 years old again. I have the energy level and stamina of somebody in their early 20's. My friends are always asking me where I'm working out at or what's going on with me in the past year or so? Little do they know that a blood test, two vials of blood and a 5 minute procedure and it feels like your 20 years old again. When I play basketball with my sons or go hunting with my friends, people notice that I have a nice jump in my step and my attitude and demeanor is better than ever. My intimate time in the bedroom is OUTSTANDING and better than EVER. Just remember, if you indeed have low T, you didn't get in that shape overnight, but you will feel like a new person in very short order THANK YOU DR KATHY MAUPIN!!!!!!
Dr Maupin has changed my life, it is out of pocket but the pellets are worth it. I have lost over 20 lbs because I feel energized and full of life. Before pellets I felt like a dried piece of fruit but with the pellets I feel as if my body has is once again full of life. My husband thanks her as well since I have my MoJo back. LOL
I have been a patient for just over a year. In that time she has worked with me in every way possible. She has helped me enormously and I know she will continue to do so. No, she doesn't accept Medicare, but many good doctors do not. Her knowledge, caring manner & determination to make my life as good as possible, will keep me coming back. My travel time to see her is 5 hours & if it took 8 hours, I would still do it.
I had a very negative experience with Dr. Maupin. She cancelled most appointments that I had during my pregnancy and afterwards when I was having trouble with my unnessary C-Section. My son also has to be re-circumcised due to a very poor job by Dr. Maupin. Please, if you are looking for a doctor to spend time with you and not blow you off to another doctor to help build up Holli K. practice, please go to someone else. My C-section is horrible and i have been told by more than one doctor. And my poor son, he needs to go through another surgery now.Dr. Maupin was never available to me. Even when I called in tears because I was told that my child may have Trisomy 13, she would not speak to me on the phone. Please, do not go to her!
St Johns Medical Center
Dr. Kathy C Maupin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBiobalance Health, 10800 Olive Blvd, Saint Louis, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kathy C Maupin in this video.
Dr. Kathy C Maupin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.