Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathy A Toler has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I started going to Dr. Tolar's office for a head injury that I received in an automobile accident a month ago. And I have to say, she comes in, sits down, and spends time answering all of my questions and explains everything to me in a way that is easily understood. She is caring and has made me feel very comfortable. Her office staff is very professional and is always helpful when needed. I would absolutely recommend this office to anyone! âº
This so-called professional should be embarrassed that a patient has heard her swear at one of her subordinates and threaten to fire one. It is unprofessional enough that Kathy Toler behaves this way with her staff but then she comes into the examining room and takes out whatever is happening with her staff on me, her patient. At least, her staff is being paid to put up with Kathy Toler. She is rude and crude and eminently unprofessional.
This is the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. I saw Dr Toler for migraines. She did not order an MRI, basically let me diagnose myself, and then prescribed Topamax instead of a beta blocker with far fewer side effects. I didn't feel like I was even seeing a real doctor. I did not return for my follow up and decided to find another neurologist.
Dr. Toler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Kathy A Toler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKathy A Toler Md, 10 Medical Pkwy Ste 203, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kathy A Toler in this video.
Dr. Kathy A Toler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.