Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathy A Trumbull has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kathy A Trumbull has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Kathy A Trumbull has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kathy A Trumbull is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I had heard she wasn't very friendly/had an unpleasant bedside manner, so I went in knowing that. I tried my best to speak directly and intelligently to her and that seemed to make a difference. She is very knowledgeable and determined my issues with trying to have a baby. She diagnosed me, prescribed tx and we got pregnant. I will always be grateful to her!
This doctor is rude. Rude. Rude. She has terrible bedside manner. She performed a lapo on me several years ago when she practiced in Illinois. After the procedure, she had to be called back to the recovery room because I was in so much pain. She voiced her displeasure at this, she was busy and gave my entire family attitude because I needed to be admitted. She stated, "I couldn't possibly be in that much pain" and questioned my ability to pay the hospital if my insurance did not cover the bill. My mother, a devote Christian who never raises her voice or speaks ill-will of anyone, demanded Dr. Trumbull leave the room and another doctor see me. An intern, who accompanied Dr. Trumbull back to the recovery room, later came to my hospital room and apologized to my family and me. Unfortunately, I had to go to a post surgery appointment with this doctor to have my stitches removed. She wasnt very gentle removing my stitches. Her tone and manner during the appointment were so unprofessional. I would NEVER refer anyone to her.
31 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHealth Partners Admin, 8170 33rd Ave S, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Kathy A Trumbull is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.