Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Katrina M Timson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I have been seeing Dr. Timson for year and have no complaints with her at all. She is the only doctor I have ever seen more than once. She takes the time to listen to me and I believe she does really care about me. Timson is the only doctor that ever really helped me and could get my blood pressure under control.
I started seeing this dr a few yrs ago. At first she seemd okay,but as time went by,i felt like she didn't care. Really wouldn't listen to what I had to say. Would constantly change things on me,including my meds. Never gave me the right ones.When I tried to talk to her,she would get rude,and walk out. Was even told by her that she would not follow up on any future surgeries I had to undergo. She also had my mother as a patient,until my mother was hospitalized ,to where she could have died cause she had given my mother way to much insulin to take for diabeties. .I would not recommend her to anyone. I have never felt so bad after seeing a dr. Treated me so badly
i have gone to her for a few years and for whatever reason I think she will be different the "next time" but she is always so short with me and never EVER listens to what I say is going on with me. She never prescribes me anything to help me get over what is wrong with me and I end up going to the walgreens minute clinic to get the correct treatment. SHE IS PATHETIC and I will NOT be going back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Timson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Marshall University Joan C Edwards School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Katrina M Timson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLicking Memorial Pediatrics, 399 E Main St, Newark, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Katrina M Timson in this video.
Dr. Katrina M Timson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, OH.