- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kay L Dieter MD
Dr. Kay L Dieter, MD is a doctor primarily located in Salem, OR. They have 30 years of experience. Their specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry.
Dr. Kay L Dieter has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kay L Dieter has the following 12 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Personality Disorder
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Kay L Dieter Accepts the Following Insurance
- 3180 Center St NE Ste 3360 Salem , OR : (503) 588-5351
More about Dr. Kay L Dieter
Dr. Dieter graduated from the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences in 1989. Dr. Dieter works in Salem, OR and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Dieter is affiliated with Salem Health Hospital.