Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kayvan Amini
Dr. Kayvan Amini, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Pembroke Pines, FL. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Amini is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West. Dr. Amini has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Kayvan Amini has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood Clot
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 48
Dr.Amini is an exceptional cardiologist. My husband had a heart attack which left him with a weak heart and other medical issues. Dr.Amini took charge of his case and my husband has totally recuperated and is doing extremely well. Dr.Amini has our trust, respect and we are eternally grateful for his genuine care and absolute professionalism. We are relocating to another state and Dr.Amini will remain as my husband cardiologist. It is a 10 hr drive we will gladly do every 4 months. We are very impressed with him. For those reading this review, I sincerely hope all goes well with whatever medical issues you are facing. My best to you all.
What I like the best about Dr. Amini is his character. He motivates me as the patient to do whatever it takes to get better. In addition he has great skill, memory recall, and evaluates the big picture as it regards to a patient's health care protocols and management. If I could, I'd give him six stars for bedside manner.
I only have great things to say about Dr Amini. He is thorough and always willing to explain things. He takes time and is confident which I like. Although the wait time is long to see him it is well worth it. Tory his Nurse Practitioner is also excellent. She is knowledgeable, nice and always tried to make me feel extra special. I highly recommend this team.
I have nothing but great things to report regarding Dr.Kayvan Armini.I was diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure....No lie, my Heart was beating at 10%.Dr Armini stood by my side ,ordered the right medications and treatments that helped saved my life! He is very insightful,confident and most of a caring Doctor that shows how much he cares about his patients ! Dr.Armini thank you for all your encouragement and never letting me down .... I'm totally proud to call you my Doctor! God Bless!
Great doctor. i have been a patient for years and has helped me stay healthy with preventative medicine.
Dr. Amini is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University College Of Dental Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Kayvan Amini accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKayvan Amini Do, 601 N Flamingo Rd Ste 403, Pembroke Pines, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kayvan Amini in this video.
Dr. Kayvan Amini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.