Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keisha Robinson
Dr. Keisha Robinson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Macon, GA, with other offices in Macon, GA and Macon, GA . She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Robinson is affiliated with Coliseum Hospital Medical Center, Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL and Coliseum Psychiatric Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Keisha Robinson has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 5 of 11
I didnt like Dr. Robinson's bedside manners, while performing my breast exam she reached over me and from my previous breast exams I know that is not how you perform that exam. While performing my "other exam" she was very rough. I have been at her office on several occasions however this was my first time being seen by Dr. Robinson. But the overall visit was okay due to the nice staff. I must say my first encounter with the Dr. was not a good one.
Dr. Robinson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
Coliseum Psychiatric Hospital
Medical Center Of Central Ga
17 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Keisha Robinson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Keisha Robinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macon, GA.