Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keith A Andrews has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Andrews is the best doctor we ever came across, he is perfect in any way. We did a lot of research trying to find a doctor with the right knowledge, ethics, values and personality. Very seldom we encounter a professional that truly embeds what Hippocratic Oath is all about, the ethics rather than the modern business models we need to navigate as patients. Both me and my husband built a lot of trust and felt safer because we knew we can trust our doctor. We were out of the area for 6 months and had just found out Dr. Andrews is no longer with Mercy. We wish Dr. Andrews best of luck in his next career choices!
MY EXPERIENCE WITH DR. KEITH ANDREWS WAS ALL AROUND AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL. I AM NOT A GOOD PATIENT, BUT HE IS AN AMAZING DR. HE ALWAYS TOOK THE TIME TO EXPLAIN AND CONSIDER ALL FACTORS WHEN MAKING A DIAGNOSIS OR RECOMMENDATION OF TREATMENT, HE SAW ME AS A PERSON AND NOT JUST A 15 OR 30 MINUTE WINDOW OF HIS DAY. I WILL SORELY MISS HIS EXPERTISE AND CHARISMATIC WAYS. I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND HIS REASON FOR HIS CAREER MOVE. BUT, I HOPE THAT THINGS WILL CHANGE SO THAT HE WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE A PATIENT LIKE ME AGAIN. WE TEND TO GET LOST IN THE SHUFFLE OF NUMBERS AND DOLLARS CHANGING HANDS. BEST OF LUCK DR. ANDREWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2013, 2015, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Dr. Keith A Andrews accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Keith A Andrews in this video.
Dr. Keith A Andrews is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.