Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keith H Lamy has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
Had my 1st appointment scheduled with Dr. Lamy. Was not told until in the exam room that his assistant would be in to see me. Apparently, the doctor had already left for the day. Nice PA and staff, but that is all I can say for the whole experience. I have seen questionable online reviews for this doctor on other sites Oh, I'm reading here to verify that I have seen the doctor..I tried. Won't be going back to this office
Without going into tremendous detail, just read the other yelp, vitals, etc..reviews....Doc Lamy and a couple others are tremendous but the office staff could care less whether you're there or not and they just need to start from scratch..I've been seeing them for over 20 years and I've finally decided I can't handle the bad attitudes and the lousy phone etiquette. so I'm changing providers...I hate to but until Mario and Keith get better folks I've gotta go elsewhere..That's that.
Have been a patient of Dr. Lamy for about 15 years. I would highly recommend him. He spends a lot of time with his patients so don't be surprised if you have to wait a bit after your scheduled appointment time. When he does see you, you will receive the same care and attention he gives everyone. If I know I will be in a hurry, I schedule my appointment for first thing in the morning.
Dr. Lamy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1985
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. Keith H Lamy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKeith Lamy Md, 1106 Clayton Ln Ste 102W, Austin, TX
Dr. Keith H Lamy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.