Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kendall S Wagner has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Kendall S Wagner has the following 14 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Kendall S Wagner has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 25
This doctor is horrible in every way! Do NOT trust him with your health! He performed a toe joint replacement on my big toe 3 years ago. Ever since, I have been in a lot of pain and my big toe joint pops in and out of place when I walk. I recently visited a foot and ankle orthopedic specialist at Cedar Sanai Hospital who was shocked that Dr. Wagner used a silicone implant (which apparently is hardly done any more due to the high failure rate). He basically said Dr Wagner botched the surgery and now I have to have another surgery to take the silicone implant out and fuse the two bones in my foot so that there is no joint at the base of my big toe. During my recovery from Dr. Wagner's surgery, I explained to him many times that something felt wrong and he just wouldn't let me talk, belittled me, insisted nothing was wrong and that said there was nothing more he could do. He is such an incredibly RUDE human being with a HORRIBLE bedside manner. I SOOOO regret trusting him with this surgery. His screw up has changed my life forever. I will never walk the same again. Please, please, please trust me - you do NOT want to let Dr. Wagner into your life. You will definitely regret it!
My husband had a total hip replacement and has had nothing but problems with knee and hip pain. Instead of addressing the pain, Dr. Wagner has belittled my husband and told him he would just have to deal with the pain after only three weeks of recovery. I have read on bonesmart.org that patients often need pain medication up to 12 weeks post op yet Dr. Wagner refused to prescribe pain medication prior to 4 weeks post op. My husband cannot attend physical therapy due to his pain level and his gait is becoming worse by the day. Our insurance has indicated that they can't force a Dr. to do anything but they think this is unacceptable patient care. This has been a nightmare and my husband continues to suffer.
Horrible experience. Woke up after hip replacement surgery in excruciating pain. Pain was poorly managed in hospital. Dr. tried to discharge from hospital much too early. Leg is now longer than the other. Dr. decided I no longer had pain warranting pain medication 4 weeks after surgery. New knee pain caused by Dr. Wagner's surgery. Horrible bedside manner. Run, do not walk away from this Dr., RUN.
44 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1974
Lac Rancho Los Amigos Medical Center
Dr. Kendall S Wagner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kendall S Wagner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fullerton, CA.