Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth L Arnett has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Kenneth L Arnett has the following 15 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergies
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Food Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Kenneth L Arnett is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Our daughter has JRA and Cystic Fibrosis. Dr. Arnett was absolutely wonderful with her. He talks to her so that she understands what is required of her to make herself better. As a mom I can push and tell her what needs done but when the Dr. talks to her she was able to understand what she needed to do to feel better. It has helped with her treatments tremendously. The staff is fantastic and answers our questions promptly, if they don't know the answer to a question they find out and let you know as soon as possible. Wish we would have found Dr. Arnett years ago!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
37 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Osf St Francis Medical Center
Dr. Kenneth L Arnett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKenneth L Arnett Md, 200 E Pennsylvania Ave Ste L01, Peoria, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth L Arnett in this video.
Dr. Kenneth L Arnett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, IL.