Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth J Dziuba
Dr. Kenneth J Dziuba, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Clair Shores, MI. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dziuba is affiliated with Hutzel Womens Hospital. Dr. Dziuba has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth J Dziuba has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- EOL Care
- Urinary Incontinence
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Dementia Testing
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Dziuba was my doctor for over 25 yrs. He and his head nurse Marge (my Florence Nightingale)were the perfect match to have in the medical field. Very caring and knowledgable about your medical needs with a bedside manner I have been unable to find after leaving Michigan. His expertise in diagnosing your medical problems are phenemonal.This has not been a paid announcement but only the truth about this doctor.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Dziuba is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1976
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Kenneth J Dziuba accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNaber And Gill Mds Pc, 24400 Greater Mack Ave, Saint Clair Shores, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth J Dziuba in this video.
Dr. Kenneth J Dziuba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Clair Shores, MI.