Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth M Fisher has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 51
I've been seeing this doctor for 26 years. He has always been able to fix all of my health issues. He is very knowledgable and up to date on all the latest medications and explains all the side effects that might come with the new medication. I moved away for a short time and as soon as I got well enough to fly I came back to phx and from the airport, right to fishers office. He's amazing.
he is down to earth and always seems to try to figure out whats really wrong even if they dont find anything if you tell him you dont feel well he takes it serious staff is always very nice and i always feel like i can talk to him about anything he really seems to care about his patients and seems to love what he does he is very out spoken but i like that they are very fast he is very funny always leave with a smile
Dr. Fisher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Minnesota Medical School
Phoenix Baptist Hospital
Dr. Kenneth M Fisher accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFirst Family Medical Group, 1444 W Bethany Home Rd, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth M Fisher in this video.
Dr. Kenneth M Fisher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.