Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin C Anderson MD
Dr. Kevin C Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Bend, IN. He has 18 years of experience. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin C Anderson has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
Showing 3 of 3
Patient, caring and listens
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kevin C Anderson - Posted on June 4th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kevin C Anderson - Posted on May 3rd, 2014
Easy on the eyes, but that's the only thing he has going for him. Typical Hillsdale Community Health Center Dr. He gave me a half -assed dx, a cortisone shot, and sent me on my way. Can't hardly get my foot up to put my shoe on, but tells me I have good ROM? Wha??? Seems like if any doctor sticks around in Hillsdale, 9 times out of 10, you know they have to be worthless. To top it off, I was turned in to collections for a $5 past due bill. Seriously??!! I would have paid the bill if I would have received it!! WOW!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kevin C Anderson - Posted on April 18th, 2014
Was told to come in at 7:45 AM so I could fill out paperwork before my 8 AM appointment, Only to find a locked door so I waited until 8 AM to get my paperwork. I guess they forgot to tell me that they would have another 4 patients all scheduled to see the doctor at 8AM. So I finally got called back at 8:45 only to wait some more. All that for the doctor to come in and spend 3 minutes telling me that I should wait and see if my torn meniscus in my knee and Arthritis will go away on its own.. Never again will I waste my time seeing a doctor affiliated with Hillsdale Hospital.
18 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Kevin C Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsORTHOPEDIC MEDICAL GROUP, 100 Navarre Pl Ste 5500, South Bend, IN
Dr. Kevin C Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near South Bend, IN.