Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin D Cairns has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
My husband has been without work for 3 years now and went to so many doctors telling him he would not be able to do anything. He was told to apply for disability due to he would not be able to be independent again and that everything was in his head. We went to Dr. Cairns and our lives were changed. My husband can walk without the cane/walker. He does not need the wheelchair. He can go up stairs on his own. He is independent again and now can work after only 3 months of seeing Dr. Cairns. Dr. Cairns is a blessing and is extremely nice, family-oriented. He works with you and your insurance so that you get the most out of your health. Where there is a will there is a way!
I will probably never leave this Dr. He has so many helpful ways for pain management that only comes from experience and GOOD LISTENING SKILLS. He is kind and doesnt make you feel like he is trying to rush you out of the office. He has helped me deal with my chronic pain so that I can function better in my daily life. Because of Dr Cairns I am off of the couch and living a more productive life.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015, 2010, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014, 2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2012, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
19 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1999
Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Dr. Kevin D Cairns accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFlorida Spine Specialists, 6000 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kevin D Cairns in this video.
Dr. Kevin D Cairns is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.