Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin M Roth
Dr. Kevin M Roth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berkeley, CA, with other offices in Oakland, CA and San Ramon, CA (and 1 other location). He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin M Roth has 4 locations
5801 Norris Canyon Rd Ste 210
San Ramon, CA 94583
4000 Dublin Blvd Ste 100
Dublin, CA 94568
Book Online Now
Dr. Kevin M Roth has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.<br>These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
Dr. Kevin M Roth has the following 10 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Dr. Kevin M Roth is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kevin M Roth - Posted on September 28th, 2018
Dr. Roth is awesome!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kevin M Roth - Posted on February 8th, 2017
Very professional and thorough. Great person - authentic and caring. Gentle bedside manor. We had several wide ranging discussions about my treatment options, the latest research, and I felt supported throughout the process. When my MRI results were available, he called and we had an extensive discussion by phone as well. His fellowship training (after med school) at Kerlan-Jobe is the best place in the country to train in sports medicine/orthopedic surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Roth.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kevin M Roth - Posted on March 25th, 2016
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
11 Years Experience
University Of California At Los Angeles School Of Dentistry
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Kevin M Roth Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kevin M Roth is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Berkeley, CA.