Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin V Palmer has the following 1 specialty
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 100
I had a gallbladder problem and I needed to have it removed but there were complications that prevented the immediate removal. Dr Palmer and his caring staff took the time to make arrangements to have the first procedure done on a timely basis by another very good physician. This allowed me to have my gallbladder removed within 3 days of the first procedure. He did the removal in about 1 hour and I was home 4 hours later. He is a wonderful person in addition to being a skilled surgeon with a caring manner and expert hands. I would not hesitate to recommend him and his staff to anyone who needs a great Doctor.
Very courteous and professional. Never felt rushed. Listened and answered any question I had in great detail. Knew exactly what to expect before and after surgery. Was honest and helped to give a very confident and optimistic detailed explanation of the surgery.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Palmer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. Kevin V Palmer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWest Coast Surgical Associates, 11373 Cortez Blvd Ste 201, Brooksville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kevin V Palmer in this video.
Dr. Kevin V Palmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooksville, FL.