Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin T Crawford has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 38
Doctor ordered an mri and failed to review it. Didn't tell me that a mass showed up on my thyroid in the mri. He only wanted to do hand surgery. My symptoms are stemming from my neck and I don't need hand surgery. Only spent about three minutes with me. I won't go back.I should file a complaint with the medical board.
I had a 4 oclock appointment with him about a month ago,sat in a overpacked waiting room for an 1 1/2 hours. Finally got called back and there i sat for another half hour, however i was entertained by his staff playing catch with medical paraphernalia, I thought to myself wth! Maybe they were excited about football season starting. Finally i seen the Doctor and it was like he was'nt even listening to me or the pain in my shoulder, Gave me cortisone shot,pain reduced somewhat, now a couple of weeks later, pain is back in full force. Gonna schedule another appointment,but not with this guy.
Dr. Crawford is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Bath County Community Hospital
Dr. Kevin T Crawford accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsKevin T Crawford Do Pc, 33000 Annapolis St Ste 120, Wayne, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kevin T Crawford in this video.
Dr. Kevin T Crawford is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Wayne, MI.